Caribbean Business Connections, CBC, is a membership organization that was established for the purpose of providing a forum for small business owners in the Caribbean Diaspora to flourish. CBC has evolved to be a platform where all ethnic groups are welcomed and over 40% of those who attend the business networking events are not of Caribbean descent.
CBC’s mission is to provide a networking platform to small business owners where they can aspire, connect and achieve. We focus on helping our members by providing them with opportunities to meet their next client or identify business resources that will help them become more successful.
- Strengthen the Caribbean business community.
- Provide a forum for Caribbean business owners to connect with each other, to build strategic alliances and to be a resource for each other.
- To bridge the divide between the Caribbean and main stream business communities.
- Advocate for its members.
- Provide education, training and resources to its members.