CBC Island Ambassador
Are you passionate about your Caribbean island of origin?
Do you want to ensure your island of origin is properly showcased at CBC’s meetings?
Would you like a platform to promote your products, services and events?
Become a CBC Island Ambassador and be part CBC’s Digital Platform
On CBC Digital Platform, we want to ensure the Caribbean element is fully represented with as many Caribbean islands as possible being represented. As such we are seeking business and community leaders to launch and lead the group that will represent each island.
Benefits of being a CBC Island Ambassadors – For your support in this initiative CBC is offering:
- Promotion of your events/initiatives across all of CBC’s digital platforms
- Access to all online meetings
- Unlimited access to archived meeting recordings.
- Opportunity to network online (in groups and one-to-one), make and request referrals.
- Coaching on how to make and manage effective referrals as a benefit of membership.
- Business name, logo and tagline included in post-meeting sponsor credits.
In return the Island Ambassadors will:
- Develop and lead a team that will ensure your island of origin is accurately represented culturally at CBC’s events meeting and activities.
- Encourage fellow countrymen to attend and participate in CBC’s meetings and events
- Be the liaison with your island of origin, countrymen and CBC’s network.